Thursday, June 16, 2005

Great Bear Spirit


Priestess A'moora

My exploration of Darnassus yielded many beautiful places and fascinating people. At the Temple of the Moon I met Priestess A'moora at the bequest of Sister Aquinne. The priestess wants me to end the terrible suffering of Lady Sathrah, so that she may be reborn with a renewed spirit. Not an easy thing to do, killing someone cursed who people care about.


Leaving the Temple of the Moon


Scenic Teldrassil

Here I've just finished lunch atop a large tree branch overlooking a serene lake. The breathtaking beauty of Teldrassil continually amazes me.


Coast of Rut'theran Village

My travels have taken me to places yet farther away. Here I am on the southern coast of Teldrassil in the Rut'theran Village, wistfully gazing out toward Kalimdor.


I have grown as a Druid, and while I have much to learn, I went on a quest to learn the secrets of the Great Bear Spirit. The Goddess pervades everything, and if we are to realize our true potential, we must learn the different aspects of the Goddess in all of nature. The first step is to seek out the Great Bear Spirit. And so I traveled far in search of this great being.




Tauren

My travels led me to seeing my first Tauren, a race of the Horde. Normally Elves and Tauren would be mortal enemies, but we have set aside our differences and come together as Druids for the sake of restoring balance to the land and all of its creatures.


Great Bear Spirit

Finally I encountered the Great Bear Spirit, and gradually learned his secrets. And through his guidance I learned how to take on the form of a bear.


Grrrrr

Believe it or not, this is me!


Varriel the Hunter

I just had to return home to share with my family my new skills and adventures, and on the way through Dolanaar I met Varriel the Hunter. I had seen him around our hometown of Aldrassil once or twice, and it was nice to meet someone familiar, now that we had both left the nest. I gave him some potions I had created from herbs I had gathered, and accompanied him on a difficult quest. Together we made a formidable team! We watched each other's backs despite a few close calls.


End of a Long Day

Afterward we made our way back to Dolanaar and wished each other well. I get the feeling I'll be seeing more of Varriel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home